Pocket-sized, powered by small batteries
IVES stands for Integrated Volitional control Electrical Stimulator.
This device combines EMG signals and functional electrical stimulation (FES) to achieve functional outcomes for muscle weakness and paralysis. Suitable for disorders like spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, and stroke, IVES electrical stimulator works by using small amounts of electricity to help muscles contract and produce functional movements.
• Pocket-sized, powered by small batteries
• 6 treatment modes suitable for upper and lower limbs
• Up to 45 treatment patterns can be stored
• Stores patient's treatment history including total treatment time, number of stimulations and cumulative stimulation time
• Accessories for specific treatments e.g. Finger Equipped Electrode, Gait Sensor
• Export treatments to a patient stimulator device (GD-612) and allow patients to continue rehabilitation at home.
|Dimension||GD-611 - 85×145×35（H）mm
GD-612 - 50×100×25（H）mm
|Weight||GD-611 - 300g
GD-612 - 100g